|5th July 2022||10:00||Online|
- Timings: 10:00 - 12:00
- A draft agenda can be downloaded below.
Join SUMS specialists Emma Ogden and Fola Ikpehai, along with guest collaborators Sophie Crouchman from UHR and Sukhvinder Singh from the University of Wolverhampton for an interactive virtual roundtable. The session, which will feature best practice sharing and learnings from a range of institutions, will explore how to enable impact through the Race Equality Charter (REC).
Within this context, attendees will explore:
- Reflections and learnings from REC applications and what to consider for a successful application.
- The impact of equality reviews and how they can be effectively aligned and managed through the Charter.
- Data principles for a REC submission, particularly the importance of privacy and GDPR.
This session is for strategic leaders with oversight of their institution’s equality, diversity, and inclusion strategy.
Virtual attendance at this roundtable is limited to 20 attendees to ensure a tailored focus and high engagement for all participants.
- This will be delivered as a virtual event.
- Attendance at this roundtable is limited to 20 attendees to ensure a tailored focus and high engagement for all participants.
- To ensure this opportunity is available to the widest range of institutions, we reserve the right to limit attendees to 2 per institution. In the event that the event is oversubscribed, we may contact you if your booked places exceed this amount.
This event is free and available for members of SUMS Consulting and UHR only. We would advise checking if your institution is currently a member of SUMS before booking your place here.
Please 'BOOK NOW' above to secure your place. Joining instructions will be sent 1 day before the event.
Registrations will close at 5 PM on Friday 1 July. Please note all registrations will be checked by our team.
CAN'T REGISTER? EVENT FULLY BOOKED
If the event is fully booked please get in touch and we can add you to a waiting list should anyone cancel. If there's demand we will look at scheduling a future session.
For assistance, please contact Grace Parsons - Events and Marketing Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.