|25th August 2020||14:15||Online Webinar|
SUMS Consulting and Bisk Education explore digital learning opportunities to support universities in the long-term.
How will digital learning develop post-pandemic? What will students expect? What scope is there for universities to change how they operate? SUMS will suggest opportunities and present research from our members and other experts across the sector. Join us and other forward-thinking institutions to discuss the future.
- Mike Bisk, CEO, Bisk Education
- Clynton Hunt, Managing Director, International Partnerships, Bisk Education
- Joel Arber, Managing Consultant and Group Head of Business Development, SUMS Group
- Nick Skelton, Associate Consultant, SUMS Consulting
You can view the other webinars here:
- Techniques for successful online learning: how do we rethink course design
Wednesday 29 July, 14:15 - 15:15
- Online learning: what different techniques can we adopt to engage students?
Wednesday 5 August, 14:15 - 15:15
- Online learning: how do we ensure students achieve their potential?
Tuesday 18 August, 14:15 - 15:15
In collaboration with
Participation is free of charge. Please register for the webinar above.
For assistance, please contact Grace Parsons - Events and Marketing Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org