|29th July 2020||14:15||Online Webinar|
In this session, SUMS Consulting and Bisk Education explore a vision for digital learning and developing effective online courses.
Experts from Bisk Education and academics from leading US universities will present the steps they use for effective online instructional design. This event will cover techniques in synchronous and asynchronous education, for universities planning either hybrid or fully online courses.
- Professor Keith Niblett, Assistant Director, International and Custom Programs, Michigan State University
- Bernarde Hyde, CEO, SUMS Group
- Dr Tealia DeBerry, Senior Manager, Learning Technology and Engagement, Bisk Education
- Dr. Jennifer King, Academic Program Director, Bisk Education
You can view the other webinars here:
- Online learning: what different techniques can we adopt to engage students?
Wednesday 5 August, 14:15 - 15:15
- Online learning: how do we ensure students achieve their potential?
Tuesday 18 August, 14:15 - 15:15
- Digital learning strategy: long-term opportunities for universities
Tuesday 25 August, 14:15 - 15:15
In collaboration with
Participation is free of charge. Please register for the webinar above.
For assistance, please contact Grace Parsons - Events and Marketing Coordinator at email@example.com