|18th August 2020||14:15||Online Webinar|
SUMS Consulting and Bisk Education explore techniques to support student success and progression through online learning.
How do we ensure students achieve their potential when some or all of their learning is online? Can data-driven analytics help? Is a human connection with your students more important than ever? This event will cover practical techniques used to maximize successful completion online.
- Dean Rustin, VP Student Success, Bisk Education
- Sam Kerse, AVP Student Success, Bisk Education
- Clynton Hunt, Managing Director, International Partnerships, Bisk Education
- Nick Skelton, Associate Consultant, SUMS Consulting
While you're here, don't forget to book on to the last webinar in this series below:
- Digital learning strategy: long-term opportunities for universities
Tuesday 25 August, 14:15 - 15:15
In collaboration with
Participation is free of charge. Please register for the webinar above.
For assistance, please contact Grace Parsons - Events and Marketing Coordinator at email@example.com