|5th August 2020||14:15||Online Webinar|
SUMS Consulting and Bisk Education explore techniques for engaging students and facilitating compelling classes online.
The role of the individual academic lecturer remains vital online, but they need to adopt different techniques to engage students. This event will cover approaches that mandate collaboration, enhance motivation, and instil accountability in students, including learning communities, breakouts, group projects and assignments.
- Prof. Keith Niblett, Assistant Director, International and Custom Programs, Michigan State University
- Dr Tealia DeBerry, Senior Manager, Learning Technology and Engagement, Bisk Education
- Dr Jennifer King, Academic Program Director, Bisk Education
- Nick Skelton, Associate Consultant, SUMS Consulting
You can view the other webinars here:
- Techniques for successful online learning: how do we rethink course design
Wednesday 29 July, 14:15 - 15:15
- Online learning: how do we ensure students achieve their potential?
Tuesday 18 August, 14:15 - 15:15
- Digital learning strategy: long-term opportunities for universities
Tuesday 25 August, 14:15 - 15:15
In collaboration with
Participation is free of charge. Please register for the webinar above.
For assistance, please contact Grace Parsons - Events and Marketing Coordinator at email@example.com