|29th November 2019||09:00||Hallam Conference Centre, London|
It's time to book your place at the 2019 SUMS Annual Conference and Exhibition taking place on Friday 29 November at the Hallam Conference Centre, London. Join us for a day of vibrant discussion and idea sharing.
This year’s conference theme is the Growth Paradox in Higher Education. Despite the overwhelming importance of growth to long-term success, not all universities can grow and diversify, and those that do will face a host of associated challenges. This year’s SUMS Annual Conference will explore ideas around this paradox – we can’t all grow in all directions, so how do we prioritise consolidation and development to ensure financial sustainability and value for our students, staff and communities?
Join us as we explore this challenge with keynote speaker Shearer West, Vice-Chancellor at the University of Nottingham, and a host of other sector speakers through a discussion panel and breakout sessions.
Delegates attending the event will:
- Hear from leading experts in growth and consolidation from within and outside the sector.
- Take away ideas and potential solutions from other successful universities.
- Learn how SUMS can support you to identify and implement intelligent solutions to your growth and consolidation challenges.
- Interact with a diverse group of over 70 sector leaders representing all university mission groups for engaging discussion and idea generation.
- Engage with sector providers of in-demand support services via a bespoke exhibition.
Places are limited and allocated on a first come, first served basis.
SUMS Members at time of Conference - Free to attend
Non-Members - £360 (Non-members will be invoiced once a booking is received)
If you are unsure whether your institution is currently a member please ask and we can advise.
For booking assistance or any other questions, please contact Grace Parsons - Events and Administration Coordinator at email@example.com