Christine is one half of TCR UK Solutions. TCR UK Solutions has over 20 years of life science experience and implements scalable business processes and systems which save companies time and money.
She has worked with Imperial College to deliver training – finance for entrepreneurs, building effective teams – within their enterprise programmes. Christine has also worked with several university spin-outs and has a unique appreciation of the challenges facing these organisations in balancing the continuing interests of the HEI while driving commercial success.
Christine is a chartered management accountant and has worked in a variety of sectors including biotech.
Christine’s achievements include:
- Generating cost efficiencies through process and systems audits
- Business plan writing including consideration of financial, strategic, competitor and technological factors
- Providing strategic and financial director support for a £50m-distribution company, and reviewed and improved strategic reporting
- Introducing robust financial controls to satisfy audit and investor requirements
- Implementing financial policies for organisations from micro to multinational groups of companies.
- Implementing company performance management using balanced scorecard; incorporating financial and non-financial indicators
- Implementing four finance applications
- Business partnering with key stakeholders.
Christine’s most recent activity has been to support a charity which empowers students from disadvantaged backgrounds to achieve their potential and progress to Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) and research careers through high-quality work placements and careers guidance. This experience has ignited a passion in Christine for promoting HEI widening participation and diversity and inclusion aligning with the current imperative for HEIs to attract students.
Christine is an Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants.