Helen is a tenacious and effective change professional with 16 years’ experience delivering transformation across a wide variety of business areas in the John Lewis Partnership.
She is used to operating at Board Director and CEO level on projects and programmes with £m delivery value in an array of business areas including HR, supply chain, distribution, finance and procurement.
With experience across projects and programmes as well as business change, Helen is passionate about effective delivery and getting the best from those she works with, supporting them to achieve their required outcomes. She is resilient, with a proven track record of leading and managing delivery coupled with a high level of emotional intelligence.
Comfortable and experienced at turning around failing projects, Helen has successfully done that for both payment system installation and implementation of a pensioner payroll system. She is MSP qualified (Managing Successful Programmes – Programme equivalent of PRINCE2) and PROSCI qualified for Business Change.
Examples of previous work include the following:
- Delivering senior development programme for top 300 leaders, including contract negotiation, communication and stakeholder management.
- Payment terms successfully reduced to 60 days for 500 suppliers delivering £ms benefits in cashflow.
- Business change delivered for pensions programme ensuring members could make informed decisions on scheme changes.
- Operating model designed, delivered and successfully implemented for IT systems teams including process design.
- Culture “as is” assessed and “to be” designed, initiatives implemented to shift embedded behaviours across leadership
She has strong people skills, loves working with new clients and quickly builds effective relationships and instilling confidence. She is someone that people enjoy working with through her engaging and pragmatic approach. She truly believes that it’s the combination of effective relationships along with a clear focus on delivery and the required objectives that results in successful change and benefit delivery.
Outside of work Helen enjoys spending time with her family of 2 recently adopted children as well as cooking and keeping fit through jogging and yoga.