|7th November 2019||09:30||Mary Ward House Conference and Exhibition Centre, London|
This Community of Practice Group brings together university Marketing and Communications Directors to discuss their response to emerging issues and share ideas and good practice.
A final agenda can now be downloaded below.
Our 2019 meeting will focus on student recruitment conversion strategies and research communications.
Over the course of the day, attendees will:
- Find out the latest in public affairs and big picture trends
- Learn more about social media and student recruitment
- Hear how the University of Reading worked with SUMS on the evolution of their brand
- Discuss and pool ideas for engaging academics in conversion activity
- Find out about new services and support from SUMS for marketing and communications professionals;
- Discover the triumphs and trials of research communications
- Share and discuss their own challenges and put questions to peers facing similar issues.
Places are limited and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Booking is required to attend.
SUMS Members - Free to attend
Non-Members - £250 (Non-members will be invoiced once a booking is received)
If you are unsure whether your institution is currently a member please ask and we can advise.
For booking assistance or any other questions, please contact Grace Parsons - Events and Administration Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org