Through expertly delivered coaching and professional development support, you and your staff can be energised and inspired to deliver more. Our clients explore their ideas, goals, motivations and challenges, in a confidential and supportive space.
We have a team of expert trained coaches and facilitators ready and waiting to help you and your team. We also work with partner Oyster Outcomes to ensure members and clients have access to the right coach to meet their unique needs.
We will enable your people to:
- Build self-awareness and personal effectiveness
- Be equipped and empowered to lead through ambiguity and change
- Create space and time to think and explore ways to amplify the impact of their work
- Anticipate the demands of their external stakeholders, funders and partners
- Improve individual and team performance
What do our clients say?
“I have found my coaching sessions through SUMS incredibly beneficial during this time of extreme stress. My coach has helped me work through some sensitive issues and has enabled me to move forward with some long-standing and thorny issues within my institution. I have felt very supported throughout the experience and couldn’t recommend the experience or my coach highly enough for those in leadership positions looking to make a positive impact.”
– Julie Kelly, Academic Registrar, University of Hertfordshire
“SUMS has been a crucial partner in staff development for the professional staff in the Oxford Humanities Division. Its tailored service has been highly effective…the individualised but flexible coaching framework has worked well and provided excellent value for money.”
– Lynne Hirsch, Divisional Registrar and Head of Administration, Humanities Division, University of Oxford