Ryan is a Procurement, Contracts & Supply Chain Consultant specialising in the public sector. He is consistently working to implement streamlined commercial procedures in businesses to help them achieve flawless processes and value for money.
His technical expertise include:
- Public contracts & procurement regulations.
- Procurement and contracts management.
- Supply chain management, cost control, mapping and consolidation.
- Category management strategy & implementation.
- Contract negotiation and implementation.
- Experienced commercial SRO for programme development and implementation.
- Development and implementation of commercial governance procedures.
- Commercial transformation including leading through organisational redesign.
- Commercial systems identification and implementation.
- Experienced senior leader and board member.
He is an experienced people manager, who has managed hundreds of staff all over the world. Locations such as; Mexico, Lithuania, India, South Africa, Philippines and Australia.
His most recent role was Commercial Director of The National Citizens Service, a youth sector organisation funded by The Department for Culture, Media and Sport.
His clients would describe him as a driven, resourceful and responsive Consultant who maintains a positive, proactive attitude when faced with challenges. Specific fields of interest include Transformation, Central & Sub-Central Government, Rail, Infrastructure and Construction.