|17th March 2022||13:30||Mary Ward House Conference and Exhibition Centre, London|
A SUMS Roundtable: Effective and Innovative Practice in Mental Health & Wellbeing Support in Higher Education
14:00 - 16:00 (registration and refreshments from 13:30)
Join SUMS specialists Helen Baird, Dr Alison Oldam and Jeannette Strachan, along with senior leaders from universities across the UK for an interactive roundtable. The session, which will feature best practice sharing and learnings from a range of institutions, will explore what works when it comes to strategic approaches to prevention and response. Within this context, attendees will explore:
- Changes in the sectoral policy landscape affecting student mental health and wellbeing, including the UUK Stepchange Framework and Student Minds Charter to support success.
- Effective integrated ways of working with the NHS and third sector partners.
- Using analytics to support earlier identification and intervention with students requiring support.
This session is for strategic leaders in student services such as PVCs, directors or deans of student experience or equivalent, and anyone else with oversight of their institution’s mental health and wellbeing strategy.
Attendance at this roundtable is limited to 25 attendees to ensure a tailored focus and high engagement for all participants.
- Helen Baird, SUMS Principal Consultant
- Jeannette Strachan, SUMS Principal Consultant
- Dr Alison Oldam, SUMS Associate Consultant
- This will be delivered as an in-person event in London.
- Attendance at this roundtable is limited to 25 attendees to ensure a tailored focus and high engagement for all participants.
- To ensure this opportunity is available to the widest range of institutions, we reserve the right to limit attendees to 2 per institution. In the event that the event is oversubscribed, we may contact you if your booked places exceed this amount.
Registrations will close at 5 PM on Tuesday 15th March.
- SUMS Member: Free to register
- Non-Member: £95 per delegate (Non-members will be invoiced once a booking has been received)
- SUMS Staff: Free to register
We would advise checking if your institution is currently a member of SUMS before booking your place here.
Please note all registrations will be checked by our team. If you have registered and your institution is no longer a member of SUMS your place will be chargeable at £95, and we will be in touch to notify you of this.
Please 'REGISTER' above to secure your place. Joining instructions will be sent nearer to the event.
For assistance, please contact Grace Parsons - Events and Marketing Officer at email@example.com