|27th November 2020||10:00||Online Webinar|
A key event for the Higher Education sector. Register now for our 2020 SUMS Annual Conference.
This year the SUMS Annual Conference will be delivered as a virtual event.
Recognising the challenges presented by COVID-19 we are embracing the opportunities offered by modern technology. With options to dip in and out of content over the day, the virtual programme will include:
- Live keynote from University of Hertfordshire Vice-Chancellor and Chief Executive Quintin McKellar CBE
- The Great Efficiency Debate panel discussion
- 'Hot topic' breakout sessions, led by SUMS experts, highlighting sector best practice in areas such as the student experience, digital teaching and assessment, and implementing new operating models.
Opportunities to Transform the Sector
The 2019/20 academic year already promised to be a challenging one for many universities with an increasing number posting financial deficits in 2018/19. Fast-forward to August 2020 and many universities are now facing savings targets of over £100M and complete revamps of teaching, learning, research and work practices. As global businesses, universities have had to take action in order to mitigate the impending crisis. From crisis management to business recovery, universities’ responses to COVID-19 have presented opportunities to transform the sector.
Join us and a community of sector experts as we explore what’s worked, what hasn’t and where we need to focus our energies now to ensure the financial sustainability of our institutions.
~ REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS ~
Please register for the webinar above.
- SUMS Member: Free to register
- Non-Member EARLY BIRD: £125 per delegate (valid until 16th September)
- Non-Member: £145 per delegate (from17th September)
We would advise checking if your institution is currently a member of SUMS before register your place here.
Please note, all registrations will be checked by our team. If you have registered and your institution is not a member of SUMS your place will be chargeable at £145, and we will be in touch to notify you of this.
~ REFUND POLICY ~
30 days: Attendees can receive refunds up to 30 days before the event start date.
For assistance, please contact SUMS Events and Marketing Coordinator, Grace Parsons at firstname.lastname@example.org