|15th September 2022||14:00||Online|
- Timings: 14:00 - 16:00
- A draft agenda can be downloaded below.
Join SUMS specialist Emma Ogden along with guest collaborator Jayne Billam for an interactive virtual roundtable. The session, which will feature best practice sharing and learnings from a range of institutions, will explore how to build academic leadership through a development framework. Within this context, attendees will explore:
- What Academic Leadership means, principles and approaches within the sector.
- Reflections and learnings from development frameworks within the sector and how they have enabled Leadership development.
- The impact of effective Leadership on a high-performing institution.
This session is for strategic leaders with a particular interest in organisational development, leadership and cultural change.
Virtual attendance at this roundtable is limited to 20 attendees to ensure a tailored focus and high engagement for all participants.
- This will be delivered as a virtual event.
- Attendance at this roundtable is limited to 20 attendees to ensure a tailored focus and high engagement for all participants.
- To ensure this opportunity is available to the widest range of institutions, we reserve the right to limit attendees to 2 per institution. In the event that the event is oversubscribed, we may contact you if your booked places exceed this amount.
This event is free and available for members of SUMS Consulting only. We would advise checking if your institution is currently a member of SUMS before booking your place here.
Please click 'BOOK NOW' above to secure your place. Joining instructions will be sent 1 day before the event.
Registrations will close at 5 PM on Tuesday 13 September. Please note all registrations will be checked by our team.
CAN'T REGISTER? EVENT FULLY BOOKED
If the event is fully booked please get in touch and we can add you to a waiting list should anyone cancel. If there's demand we will look at scheduling a future session.
For assistance, please contact Grace Parsons - Events and Marketing Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.