|7th September 2022||10:00||Online|
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES
Unfortunately one of our facilitators is unwell so we will need to postpone this week's event. For members who have already registered, you will receive an email to notify you of the postponement. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and we will notify members of the new date when we are able to set it.
We still have two further SUMS roundtables taking place that you can book on to:
- 15th September, 14:00 -16:00: A SUMS Roundtable: Enabling Academic Leadership Through a Development Framework
- 19th October, 12:00 -14:00: A SUMS Roundtable: Strategic Workforce, Talent and Succession Planning
- Timings: 10:00 - 12:00
- A draft agenda can be downloaded below.
Join SUMS specialists Emma Ogden and Chris Berry for an interactive virtual roundtable. The session, which will feature best practice sharing and insight from both in and out of the sector, will explore how to enable impact through effective engagement as part of a change management process. Within this context, attendees will explore:
- Moving away from a ‘rhetoric’: theories, models and concepts can only provide a blueprint to change and engagement. We will discuss how you build a collaborative and engaged culture based on your own institution.
- What effective engagement really means and why it matters.
- Principles for achieving effective engagement and sustainable change, particularly considering the role of HR in the process.
This session is for strategic leaders with a particular interest in change management, employee engagement and building a more cohesive culture.
Virtual attendance at this roundtable is limited to 20 attendees to ensure a tailored focus and high engagement for all participants.
For assistance, please contact Grace Parsons - Events and Marketing Officer at email@example.com